to further development of | to promote the growth of | to furnish or sustain with nutriment
“Food is not just fuel. Food is about family, food is about community, food is about identity. And we nourish all those
things when we eat well.”
- Michael Pollan
When most people think of wellness, they think of eating a healthy diet and hitting the gym. I think wellness is more about joyful living. Nourishment comes from any aspect of life that promotes growth, provides energy and makes you feel alive. Eating delicious whole foods may be just as important to well-being as finding creative outlets, loving what you do, and connecting to a vibrant community.
By working with me as a health coach, we will explore your relationship with food in addition to other areas of life - career, joy, community, spirituality, self-care, etc. My approach to food is one of abundance where we focus on:
· Bio-individuality – ADDING IN foods that make YOU feel terrific
· Home cooking – delicious recipes, optimal kitchen organization, grocery shopping tips
· Eating with nature’s cycles – Ayurvedic eating, understanding cravings
My offerings include, but are not limited to:
· 6-month individual “Rediscover Your Wellness” coaching plan
· Group coaching sessions for common wellness concerns
· Prepared food
Together, we will develop the tools that empower you to bring more joy, vibrancy, and grace into your life, such that the quality of your food becomes a natural extension of that way of life.